I suggest you ...

Duplicate the policy

We are working on a feature to enable exact duplication of privacy policies in a single click for sites/apps that have the same setup (if they are within the same iubenda account). We decided to create this thread so you can contribute to our roadmap, participate in the discussions about the features you care about, or simply upvote the features you'd like to see released first. If you know other people interested in the same feature, tell them to contribute to this topic. We give priority to the most active threads.

32 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminJacopo Pesce (Admin, iubenda) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this idea dead in the water?

As an agency that has 100 poolicy slots, the ability to clone or have a template would be a HUGE timesaver.

• B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is absolutely necessary. Convenience is a HUGE plus.

• VOLT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes. Do this. It would generate a great deal of happiness.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just fyi, this is a legit request and has been in higher demand on the feature list. We're definitely going to build this.

Best regards, enjoy your weekends,

Simon

• VMR's Hugh Macken commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sorry, I think I need to clarify... I'm suggesting that you allow us to create a new privacy policy for a new site such that the privacy policy for the new site includes the same services and custom services as the previous site. If I then need to add or delete one or two services from the new site's privacy policy, I can also do so. And of course, the new site would count as one additional license too. The reason I ask for this is that many of my sites have similar data use scenarios and it is time-consuming to create a new policy from scratch each time I add a new site. I hope this helps to clarify my suggestion.

Feedback and Knowledge Base