I suggest you ...

Mautic

Mautic is an open source marketing automation service, that include email marketing, landing pages, monitoring and other service.
Add this service will help all mautic users

11 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Michel shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to have this available as well. Much needed as Mautic is a great option for small businesses (like mine) who can't afford a large "big box" solution.

• Jice commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ciao Jacoppo,
        Mautic is offered in two forms : self hosted, or as an application you can download and install on your own server.
        With Mautic you can do lead tracking (follow visitors on your website, see what forms they submitted, collect form data), you can define custom properties (company name, company size, ... you name it). The service also allows you to send emails to your customers, based on your saved properties.

• AdminJacopo Pesce (Admin, iubenda) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Michel,

thanks for your suggestion, our team will consider if adding the requested service in our generator.

Do you have any further information on how you are using these tools?

If you are able to write an accurate description of this service, then I would suggest you add it as a custom addition to the privacy policy using a custom service:

Visit your dashboard: http://iubenda.com/en/dashboard
        Click on your privacy policy (or add a new policy)
        Click on Add service
        Click on Create custom service
        More information about custom services can be found here: https://www.iubenda.com/en/help/posts/386

I will update this thread with more information as I have it. Hope this helps!

Bestm
        Jacopo

Feedback and Knowledge Base