I suggest you ...

Please add Thrive

Thrive has various converstion and lead generation tools that tracks visitors by cookies. Visual builder, lead forms, page blocking with countdown timers etc. It is getting very popular.
https://thrivethemes.com

38 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Tom shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminSimon (Admin, iubenda) commented  · 

Hi everyone, just a question to understand Thrive. It looks like a suite of WP plugins (outside of their themes business). Does actually any of those plugins "call home", use an external server of any sort? If it doesn't, it's not actually a fit and an integration can be achieved by using other things like contact form etc.

Please outline the tool, what you use it for and how it works, which is necessary to bring it on the path of integration.

Thanks

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes, ThriveThemes is a popular service for conversion-focused website design, which naturally collects prospects' personal data. Their themes and plugins are very popular with online marketers.

• Anonymous commented  · 

anch'io ho lo stesso problema, manca Thrive con tute le sue variabili : Thrive Leads - Thrive Architect - Thrive Ovation - Thrive Comments ecc....

• Anonymous commented  · 

Another vote for Thrive. I need one for Thrive Leads.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes, I have the same problem. I need thrivethemes. Thanks

Feedback and Knowledge Base