I suggest you ...

GDPR consent tracking

I like your system for generating and displaying privacy policies, and for managing cookie consent. However, I do not see any capabilities for gathering and managing user consent for other aspects of GDPR. Do you offer those kinds of capabilities or, if not, whom do you typically recommend companies work with to manage user consent tracking, user requests, and user responses?

42 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Eric Shanfelt shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminAmaka (Admin, iubenda) responded  · 

Hello Eric,

Thank you for contacting the iubenda Support Forum. We apologize for the delayed response, which is due to an unprecedented amount of requests that we have received.

You can update your documents to enable compliance with the GDPR by following these steps:
    https://www.iubenda.com/en/help/5853

We are currently finalizing our new GDPR Suite, which will go live the end of next week, at the latest. With this, we not only ensure that our privacy policies and Cookie Solutions are GDPR-compliant but also offer other services required by the new regulations, such as software to record consent or agreements between Data Controllers and Data Processors, etc.

This guide may be helpful regarding changes the GDPR will bring:
    https://www.iubenda.com/en/help/5463

I hope this helps. Let me know if you require further assistance.

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ManlioMa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ho acquistato la soluzione Cookie Solution, ma non capisco dove vedere questo registro dei consensi

• Bernard Cayeux commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi there,

Still awaiting clarifications regarding the rates for the consent form display and consent recordings. I am not new to Iubenda and already paying monthlies for privacy and Cookie policies (5 websites). I cannot understand from this page https://www.iubenda.com/en/pricing if I get it free (for up to 25K page-views) or not. Anyone for clarifications please?

• Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well, yes it appears iubenda do have a new 'Consent Solution' (I assume this is the said "GDPR Suite") for dealing with GDPR consent requirements but @$39/month you've got to be kidding me! Not only is this ridiculously expensive for us small website owners, it also makes your other standard services pointless for anyone in the EU, we all NEED to comply with the new legislation regardless of the size of the business, and it seems the only way any existing iubenda customers can hope to comply is by buying this service otherwise simply leave the iubenda suite of services all-together. Extremely, disappointed how iubenda have handles this GDPR situation.

• charlie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also like to know this - as it appears that, with your current wording (see below*) and user flow, your cookie bars currently fall short of GDPR compliancy with regard to user consent.

For consent to be valid under GDPR, a customer must *actively* confirm their consent, such as ticking an unchecked opt-in box. Pre-checked boxes or mechanisms that use customer inaction to assume consent aren’t valid under GDPR.

*'By closing this banner, scrolling this page, clicking a link or continuing to browse otherwise, you agree to the use of cookies.'

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Amaka,

What is GDPR Suite? are you going to provide a template to ask for user consent?

Thanks for your help,
        Regards,
        Olivier

• Giorgio Cadoni commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Insomma, Signori, siete spariti? Ho inviato delle mail per sapere se devo attendere vs notizie per mettermi in regola con il GDPR in tempo utile. Almeno la cortesia di una risposta?

• matteo pittaluga commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you please UPDATE ALL YOUR USER on how will you give us options to modify policies, track consent and be GDPR compliant?

We need fast answers ore we must move out where they give us answers

Feedback and Knowledge Base