General

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. digital access pass

Please add:
    Digital Access Pass
    ScheduleOnce
    Thanks!

5 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Feature requests and suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello iubenda User,

Could you please tell us a bit more about these services? How do you use them? Do you have any relevant links?

This would be very helpful as we investigate how useful they will be to other users.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Amaka
      @
      iubenda

• Duplicate the policy

We are working on a feature to enable exact duplication of privacy policies in a single click for sites/apps that have the same setup (if they are within the same iubenda account). We decided to create this thread so you can contribute to our roadmap, participate in the discussions about the features you care about, or simply upvote the features you'd like to see released first. If you know other people interested in the same feature, tell them to contribute to this topic. We give priority to the most active threads.

32 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  13 comments  ·  Feature requests and suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Version History

I think a version history is needed for Iubenda. What are we supposed to do about looking up previous versions of the privacy policy?

There is a last updated date but I don't think this is enough, we need version numbers and a history of the changes at least in case anyone questions this.

13 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature requests and suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Matt,

Thanks for your helpful feedback. The good news is that we are already working on including this feature, so it will be available soon, along with other GDPR-compliant software and services.

Our Users will be informed of this with a newsletter before the new release goes live this month.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Amaka
          @
          iubenda

• languages

New language request: Chinese (Simplified / Traditional)
          Since it is the most spoken language in the world it would be so great if you could support that.

Best wishes

Steffen

6 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature requests and suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Steffen,

Thank you for submitting your request. Adding new languages is one of our main concerns. However I can’t guarantee that your request will be processed quickly. We decide to add a new language depending on the amount of requests we receive.

If you know other people who are interested in Chinese, you can tell them to contribute to this topic – e.g. upvoting this request so that it can acquire higher priority. I’m going to update this thread as soon as I have more information and keep you up-to-date.

Best regards,
            Amaka
            @
            iubenda

• Specify One Country Only for Policy

At the bottom of my policy it states:
            "Notice to European Users"...
            However, European Users are not even allowed to use my app. For right now, the app is ONLY available to US Users, and I state that a user must be a resident of the US in the app Terms. How can I make the Privacy Policy US only - removing anything like "Notice to European Users"?

4 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature requests and suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Jen,

Thank you for contacting the iubenda Forum.

We have since changed the wording. You can find it under the heading: “Legal information”.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you require further assistance.

Best regards,
              Amaka
              @
              iubenda.com

• provide an archive so that users can look back at previous versions

This gives good transparency to see what policy would have been in place at the time of signup.

3 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature requests and suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Adam,

Thank you for your feedback!

Your request will be added to our roadmap, where it will undergo review. If it is then deemed suitable, the archive feature will be implemented.

We will update this thread with the decision to implement or reject the feature.

I hope this helps. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you require further assistance.

Best Regards,

Amaka @ iubenda

• add Ometria

Can you add them?

4 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature requests and suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Ed,

Thanks for your suggestion, our team will consider adding Ometria to our generator.

Do you have any further information on how you are using this tool?

If you are able to write an accurate description of this service, then I would suggest you add it as a custom addition to the privacy policy using a custom service:

Visit your dashboard: http://iubenda.com/en/dashboard
                  Click on your privacy policy (or add a new policy)
                  Click on Add service
                  Click on Create custom service
                  More information about custom services can be found here: https://www.iubenda.com/en/help/posts/386

I will update this thread with more information as I have it. Hope this helps!

• Netlify

Hosting and backend infrastructure

8 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature requests and suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion, our team will consider adding the requested service to our generator.

If you are able to write an accurate description of this service, then I would suggest you add it as a custom addition to the privacy policy using a custom service:

Click on Add service
                    More information about custom services can be found here: https://www.iubenda.com/en/help/posts/386

Best,
                    Jacopo
                    iubenda

• SharpSpring

I would like to add a service for SharpSpring

11 votes
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion, our team will consider adding SharpSpring to our generator.

Do you have any further information on how you are using these tools?

Click on Add service

Best Regards,
                      Amaka

• afterpay

Hi,

It would be good to have after pay in this, Afterpay is a leading Australia payment portal. Like ZipPay. Natively supported in Shopify as an alternative payment method as well.

Regards,

Chris

4 votes
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your suggestion, our team will consider adding Afterpay to our generator.

Click on Add service

• 2 votes
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

Upvote this thread if you want iubenda to make the Owner Field multilingual. We decided to create this thread so you can contribute to our roadmap, participate in the discussions about the features you care about, or simply upvote the features you’d like to see released first. If you know other people interested in the same feature, tell them to contribute to this topic. We give priority to the most active threads.

• 5 votes
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  Sean responded

Hi,

thanks for your suggestion, our team will consider if adding the requested service in our generator.

Visit your dashboard: http://iubenda.com/en/dashboard Click on your privacy policy (or add a new policy) Click on Add service Click on Create custom service

Sean,
                            iubenda

• Add language support: Swedish

Hi!
                            It would be awesome if you could add Swedish as a supported language.

25 votes
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature requests and suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                            • Add SalesforceIQ as a service

It looks like you have the other services from Salesforce.
                              Thanks!

3 votes
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  Sean responded

Hi Mark,

thanks for your suggestion, our team will consider if adding the requested service in our generator.

Visit your dashboard: http://iubenda.com/en/dashboard Click on your privacy policy (or add a new policy) Click on Add service Click on Create custom service

Sean,
                                iubenda

• privacy shield

My company needs to certify under the Privacy Shield of the US/EU. In order to do this the Privacy Shield site recommends using the stock language (pasted below). Having this module available as a stock "Service" that can be added and popuplated with the corresponding data would be useful.

"complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union to the United States. (INSERT your organization name) has certified to the Department of Commerce that it adheres to the Privacy…

5 votes
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature requests and suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                • Language selector

Here a few improvements that I suggest in the add language to your policy portion of the dashboard

- change the button from "add language" to "add <language> to your policy" ... as it is now, it seems just a "pay for a language and choose later"

- more confirmation messages in the checkout, like "by confirming your order you'll add Russian to your language" or similar

cheers

Ivan

5 votes
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature requests and suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                  • New Language: Finnish

I'd love to have Finnish as an available language. We've managed with English when it comes to privacy policy but at least cookie policy would be nice to have in Finnish.

9 votes
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

• Email in the Contact information should be a link

We use the iubenda.js to display our privacy policy as a modal window on our page. It would be nice if the E-mail address in the 'Contact information' section / 'Data owner' section would be a href mailto

9 votes
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• Additional features for our "Custom service"

We are working on additional features to improve our custom services:

- Choose the custom service category (right now your custom services are all listed in a generic category called "Further information about Personal Data”). The new feature would allow you to place the custom service in a specific category, such as “Analytics", "Displaying content from external platforms" etc.;
                                        - Save a custom service in order to reuse it in other policies within the same iubenda account;
                                        - Choose if adding a custom service to the privacy policy, the cookie policy or both (right now the custom services are only…

39 votes
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Feature requests and suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have released a new version of our online generator to allow a new subset of HTML tags and attributes for our custom services.

Allowed tags are: i, u, b, a, strong and em. You can use the href attribute as well.

We’ll keep you up to date as soon as we release the other features you requested to improve our custom services :)

• Add slovenian language

I would like to have the slovenian language added. It is one of the italian republic recognized as official languages in Italy with french and german. Thanks

4 votes
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Giulio,

thank you for submitting your request. Adding new languages is one of our main concerns. However I can’t guarantee that your request will be processed quickly. We decide to add a new language depending on the amount of requests we receive.

If you know other people who are interested in Slovenian, you can tell them to contribute to this topic – e.g. upvoting this request so that it can acquire higher priority. I’m going to update this thread as soon as I have more information and keep you up-to-date.

If you can’t wait, I can suggest you another option, i.e. we provide a customized translation service for languages not available in our generator. If you want more information about it (or to request a quote), drop us a line at info@iubenda.com :)

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base