support home

Back to website
Welcome
Login  Sign up

How i change the country inside the policy

Hey there Dontwan, Can you be more specific? Here an example: Place of processing : USA – Privacy Policy – Opt Out The thing you are describing is a third party service, for example Google Analytics. Google is an American country and therefore the processing is happening in the US (this is mostly the case until now). There is nothing you can change about it. Just as you say: If you say it is because the main company process data over there i understand (twitter for exemple) When you finish the generation process you have to enter the contact information, where you'll also tell people your company's address. Therefore they'll know where you are based. Hope this helps?
  • Hi, I 'm trying your product and it display a policy for US inside the complete Privacy Policy of djinncomics.com Here an example: Place of processing : USA – Privacy Policy – Opt Out How i change it for canada ? If you say it is because the main company process data over there i understand (twitter for exemple) But if i choose a generic like form information it will be on my server in canada that it will be store.
Login or Signup to post a comment