support home

Back to website
Welcome
Login  Sign up

Wix Cookie Solution Plugin

Please offer a Wix plugin to enable integration of the cookie solution.

38 people like this
  • I've found a work around online but it's stopped working after a month and Iubenda user support tells me it's visible using Safari but not Chrome or other ie's.  Please can you let me know how you might suggest I proceed? 

7 people like this
  • I also experienced a similar problem and I have been looking for a solution for the same.

5 people like this
  • I facing the same issues and looking for a proper solution. Maybe someone will help me as well. Thanks

3 people like this
  • Contact them here: https://support.wix.com/en/

3 people like this
  •  Still Facing same issue and looking for some expert opinion. Some help me thanks

1 person likes this
  • i need some help facing some issue, i need proper solution any one help thank you

2 people like this
  • thnku

1 person likes this
  • Facing same i need proper solution, any body help me..

1 person likes this
  •  

I am also  facing the same issues and looking for a proper guidance. Maybe someone will help me as well. Thank

2 people like this
  • Experienced the same problem any solution for that

4 people like this
  • I am also  facing the same issues and looking for a proper guidance.Maybe someone will help me as well. Thank you 

regards miller

• Make your own ways for solving your problems. Now this is 2021 , who is using Wix. Make a website on wordpress land use wp rocket plugin for cache. It help you alot in creating cache of your website in browsers.

Thanks

2 people like this
  • His way to good
  • i figured out the problem and finally now everything is working fine at my side.

2 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment