support home

Back to website
Welcome
Login  Sign up

Send You information about NEW chess - PRIZE. It is a hybrid(compound) checkers and chess! Perhaps rate them as a Raja in India???!!! In our

Send You information about NEW chess - PRIZE. It is a hybrid(compound) checkers and chess! Perhaps rate them as a Raja in India???!!! In our time - now we need to compete, to fight on the sports grounds stadiums, in halls, on the Board EDGE IS a PRIZE not to fight!!! EDGE - the PRIZE reflects the current thinking and ...!!! There is a patent on the invention of "a NEW chess – award"! Help to make a revolution in chess!!! Offer to organize the production of the game in any state! Playing chess in the FIRST REGION IS a PRIZE - we think - train your mental ability in three "dimensions". When playing in the REGION - the PRIZE - classical, is the second HOME GAME, it is time to think in EIGHT to twelve "dimensions"!!! The game involves all the old chess pieces, checkers and additional called "JOKERS"! Initially, the clowns are very weak figures and they may "offend" any figure! During the game, jesters can give a "date", "...that will not find it" and even the king to put the "MAT"!!!!! There is a sequel to the game, in which you can apply the cubes from the game "Backgammon"! The game is REGION - PRIZE - GRANDMASTER - hundreds - thousands of dimensions!!! Fourth, the EDGE - PRIZE - CLUB - thousands – millions of "measurements"! Fifth, - the land - the PRIZE is REGION - from MILLIONS to INFINITY "MEASUREMENTS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These EDGE - Prizes can play it. In the SIXTH game "EDGE - PRIZE (-)(+)(=)", while I can play just me and the ALIENS - all "measurement" is IMPOSSIBLE to CALCULATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Known good words: "healthy body, healthy mind!" But, perhaps, more accurately: "a HEALTHY SPIRIT, a HEALTHY body!!!!!" My game is REGION - PRIZE, trains, gives health to the brain, improves mental capacity, makes the spirit HEALTHY!!! Questions, short – full rules of the game, upon request. < kraipriz@yandex.ru > Sincerely, Yuri Vinogradov. Russia, Tula, tel 89207841121.
Login or Signup to post a comment