support home

Back to website
Welcome
Login  Sign up

Services we need that are not listed

Hi Jay, Osticket is self hosted vs SupportSystem ( http://osticket.com/editions ). This therefore isn't necessarily a tool we'd integrate with iubenda. How do you use it? Via a contact form or how is this integrated with your flow? I'm taking a look at the other services, Monitis sounds like something that I could put on my list. Thanks, Jay
  • Ok for Monitis and Sucuri, Can you tell me more about Moodle and how you are using it? Thank you, Simon
  • Sure. A full rundown of the product is located at http://www.fdtrms.com Its a fork of moodle. Moodle is an open source program we host through a dedicated server arrangement with another company, relying on their infrastructure. When a user is established it only requires their first name and last name and their address. We do not store financials and they can opt to put anything else they want in. It does store what we call their "life long learning record" - all course and qualification accomplishments within the fire department. Does that help?
  • Hey Jay, let me take a look at these. Also I've just added Sucuri and Monitis. They're therefore now available through the app and can be added in your privacy policy's settings screen. Hope this helps. Simon
  • So basically that means you run it on your own servers, sharing no data with the Moodle network, correct? IMO this is the same category as OSTicket. You collect certain data about your users, but it's not shared with these open source providers. Therefore, if there's no place to accommodate this data collection (example: OSTicket, a contact form of sorts?) you can open a "custom service" and tell them exactly what you said here: "When a user is established it only requires their first name and last name and their address. We do not store financials and they can opt to put anything else they want in. It does store what we call their "life long learning record" - all course and qualification accomplishments within the fire department." Hope this helps?
  • We need the following services added to make our privacy policy: osTicket - Support Monitis - Availability and Performance Monitoring Sucuri Cloudproxy - for Web Application Firewall Moodle - our eLearning application
Login or Signup to post a comment