support home

Back to website
Welcome
Login  Sign up

New language request: Polish

Adding new languages is one of iubenda’s main concerns. We decide to add a new language depending on the amount of requests we receive. If you are interested in Polish, you can contribute to this topic – e.g. upvoting this request so that it can acquire higher priority. I'm going to update this thread as soon as I have more information regarding this feature. Best, Jacopo iubenda

24 people have this question
  • I'd like to see the cookie management tool translated into Polish! Thanks Keep it yp. 

• +

•  I'm a privacy professional and a native Polish - let me know if you need help translating it (;

• is it possible to add Urdu language as well?

• Hi everyone!

We are thrilled to announce that we are close to releasing the Polish language, we have just a few more details to hammer out to ensure it meets your expectations. We truly believe this expansion will enhance your experience and make our products and services even more accessible so please stay tuned for more updates and thank you for your continued support!

Should you have any additional suggestions, please continue to share them with us. Your input is invaluable in helping us improve and grow our community.

All the best,

Sahar. A

iubenda

• Hello everyone,

I'm happy to inform you all that we have completed the addition of Polish to the languages supported by our generator. With the addition of this language, we now have 14 supported product languages. Thank you all for your patience on this release and please don't hesitate to contact us at info@iubenda.com if you need more information or assistance.

Kind Regards,

Angel

iubenda