support home

Back to website
Welcome
Login  Sign up
Implemented

Add Siteground hosting service

Correct capitalization: SiteGround

8 people like this idea
  • Hello everyone, we're currently in the integration phase of SiteGround. I will provide more information in the upcoming days!
  • We've added SiteGround Hosting as a beta of sorts: its implementation is somewhat complicated because of the many entities involved or the additional server locations. If a particular setup doesn't suit you, please let me know. Prior to GDPR we haven't really added hosting services as we didn't think they were very relevant, we're now slowly going to be adding hosting services as well as the GDPR supports a more holistic approach and since these services can now also be added to the Internal Privacy Management tool. Thanks for your patience.
  • We've added SiteGround Hosting as a beta of sorts: its implementation is somewhat complicated because of the many entities involved or the additional server locations. If a particular setup doesn't suit you, please let me know. Prior to GDPR we haven't really added hosting services as we didn't think they were very relevant, we're now slowly going to be adding hosting services as well as the GDPR supports a more holistic approach and since these services can now also be added to the Internal Privacy Management tool. Thanks for your patience.

1 person likes this
  • Hi, sorry, but I use siteground in italy! Could you add this one? Thanks

1 person likes this
  • Correct capitalization: SiteGround

1 person likes this
  • Yes, add Siteground as host my Site: https://www.arrowmeds.com/

• How to add pagination on blogger I want to add pagination on my site: bongshayari.com
Login or Signup to post a comment