support home

Back to website
Welcome
Login  Sign up

How to name your policies if your operating under a DBA (Doing business as).

So, I heard that if you're operating under a DBA "doing business as," that for the Owner field in Iubenda, we should put our full name then a comma, doing business as our legal DBA registered business name. Is this true?

• Yes, this needs to be brought to light because it varies based on platform and is perplexing. When you're partners with the firm your business provides a service and you're utilizing the resources to make a solution to another business affiliate, it enters a grey area, especially if you're an administrator. I simply fill it out to the best of my ability, then ask them to review it and, if necessary, make modifications. They should notify you once they have reviewed your application. Here's an excellent example of why.

• Yeah i am looking for the same issue, i am an intro maker so i need the solution of this too asap.

• I am glad to announce that it is working fine. 

• To do business under a DBA, you must complete and file the appropriate DBA forms and pay a filing fee, after which point you receive a DBA certificate. Depending on the state you may be able to file with a local or county clerk's office, with a state agency, or both.

• I heard that in the event that you're working under a DBA "working in skate field," that for the Owner field in Iubenda, I ought to put our total electric skateboard business then a comma, Is it valid?

• I heard that in case you're working under a DBA, the Owner field should be your complete business's name. I'm not sure if this is true or not but it sounds like something important so make sure to take note!

At the same time make sure of registration of your business because it would be better for you to make things in your favor at the end.

• When you have solved your problem plz let us know in comments thanks

• My issue is still not solved please give me a solution about this. I would be thankful to you

Login or Signup to post a comment