support home

Back to website
Welcome
Login  Sign up

Please add Thrive

Yes, I have the same problem. I need thrivethemes. Thanks

2 people like this idea
  • Another vote for Thrive. I need one for Thrive Leads.

1 person likes this
  • Yes, I have the same problem. I need thrivethemes. Thanks

• anch'io ho lo stesso problema, manca Thrive con tute le sue variabili : Thrive Leads - Thrive Architect - Thrive Ovation - Thrive Comments ecc....

1 person likes this
  • Yes, ThriveThemes is a popular service for conversion-focused website design, which naturally collects prospects' personal data. Their themes and plugins are very popular with online marketers.

1 person likes this
  • Plus one for Thrive Themes please

1 person likes this
  • Hi everyone, just a question to understand Thrive. It looks like a suite of WP plugins (outside of their themes business). Does actually any of those plugins "call home", use an external server of any sort? If it doesn't, it's not actually a fit and an integration can be achieved by using other things like contact form etc. Please outline the tool, what you use it for and how it works, which is necessary to bring it on the path of integration. Thanks
  • Thrive Leads, Thrive Architect, Thrive Ovation,Thrive Quiz, ecc....

1 person likes this
  • Hi Simon Admin - It is a suite of WP tools but I'm pretty sure that whilst the data may be passed through Thrive to an alternative service (for me Active Campaign) the service must still have to drop a cookie of some sort to know whether the quiz has been completed, the exit intent pop up served or any of Thrive's other features. One of Thrive's main selling points is its ability to drive traffic and enage audience i.e. list build. I may be missing the technicality but pretty sure it has to recognise visitors to work effectively. Cheers - Jonnie
  • Please add an integration for Thrive Themes. I don't use any of the forms the Consent Solutions currently integrates with. 

Login or Signup to post a comment