support home

Back to website
Welcome
Login  Sign up

I don't see privacy policy for Google Analytics Advertising Features

I don't see privacy policy for Google Analytics Advertising Features such as: - Remarketing with Google Analytics - Google Display Network Impression Reporting - DoubleClick Platform integrations - Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting Which Google requires to show in the policy. Ref. https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2700409 "If you've enabled any Google Analytics Advertising Features, you are required to notify your visitors by disclosing the following information in your privacy policy: - The Google Analytics Advertising Features you've implemented. - How you and third-party vendors use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) or other first-party identifiers, and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together. - How visitors can opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features you use, including through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means (for example, the NAI's consumer opt-out)."
  • Hi again ateny, Look at this service here called "Display Advertising extension for Google Analytics". Hope this helps, Best Simon
  • Hi Simon, I saw that... Does that cover all four features I mentioned? Thank you, Simone
  • Hi Simone(?) In any case that's what it's been written for. Happy to answer any more specific questions :) Simon
Login or Signup to post a comment