support home

Back to website
Welcome
Login  Sign up
Implemented

addthis as a service

AddThis and ShareThis are a little tricky since they embed other third party services, and we've been thinking for a while about how to handle this trickiness, but the solution has not been published yet. About cloudflare, sure thing, it will be part of the next batch of services.
  • Thanks for listening
  • Ciao Andrea, I second Cloudflare - I can't use this until it's included. Is there any way to get notified? For addthis we just coded it so that they don't use cookies on our site - the easiest solution I think, though they were silent on tracking IP etc. Can you please also include Piwik, which is a first party open source analytics that's very common - we switched to it from GA a few months back to get EU compliant, and we need to include their cookies in our policy to be ICO compliant. Grazie mille! Alex
  • You could include AddThis in the services they also have an analytics option. Thinking about it http://www.cloudflare.com the CDN service also tracks website traffic as part of its threat control system where is can block known bad ip addresses
Login or Signup to post a comment