support home

Back to website
Welcome
Login  Sign up

android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE

Are you making any progress with creating this service? It is android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE. It is used for a mobile app that plays an audio stream that is muted when a phone call comes in. I need this by Google's 15 March deadline. Or can you tell me what to enter in a custom service?
  • Hi Richard, We are working on implementing the permissions but cannot give you a precise date. In the meantime, yes, we do have a custom service option which is detailed here http://www.iubenda.com/blog/warning-google-play-developer-policy-violation-action-required-policy-issue/#write Sean, iubenda
  • That is disappointing. My need for a policy for android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE is why I subscribed to Iubenda. I don't know know how to write my own policy for this.
  • Hi The reason I need a privacy policy for my android app is because I use the android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE in the manifest. This is a requirement that google has enforced in the last month. I am willing to pay for this generator but I need to know what service relates to android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE Regards
Login or Signup to post a comment