support home

Back to website
Welcome
Login  Sign up
  • TruConversion (by DigitalMarketer) is a competitor of Hotjar and has very similar services. (Polls, recordings, heatmaps, etc.). We would like to have the ability to specify each of the services for TruConversion as we can now for Hotjar.

1 person likes this
  • Are there any news to this post? Would also be interessted :-)

• Hello all, 

Thank you for your messages and your upvotes. We will happily look into adding TruConversion to our generator.

In the meantime, I would suggest adding a custom clause by taking the following steps: 

- visit your dashboard (https://www.iubenda.com/en/dashboard),

- visit your privacy policy, 

- "Add service" and "Create custom service".

For more information, please see our help post: https://www.iubenda.com/en/help/386-how-to-add-a-custom-service-and-customize-to-your-needs

Any further developments will be noted in this thread.

Kind regards, 

Beatrice

iubenda

• Hi there, will you please consider adding TruConversion? They recently expanded their technology and customer base. Would love to have them on offer.

• Hey there,

It's now over three years in discussion. To be honest: that's absolutely too slow. The complete Iubenda Suite makes only sense to me, if such services are added in regular basis. And yes, I now I can create a service by my own, but thats not what makes sense. You are the experts to add the services and it's absolutely not clear to my why you need such a long time...

• Right now, it has been 5 years about this topic. To be honest: that's absolutely too slow. The complete Iubenda Suite makes only sense to me, if such services are added in regular basis. And yes, I now I can create a service by my own, but thats not what makes sense... You are the experts to add the services and it's absolutely not clear to my why you need such a long time...             

• It's now almost six years in discussion. To be honest: that's absolutely too slow. The complete Iubenda Suite makes only sense to me, if such services are added in regular basis. And yes, I now I can create a service by my own, but thats not what makes sense. You are the experts to add the services and it's absolutely not clear to my why you need such a long time. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Hi there, will you please consider adding TruConversion? They recently expanded their technology and customer base. Would love to have them on offer. 
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

• Hi everyone!

We appreciate your input and are delighted to see such enthusiastic interest in expanding our services. We also want you to know that your feedback has not gone unnoticed and that the service TruConversion is currently in the works of being added to our list of clauses!

Please keep an eye out on this thread for further announcements and updates. In the meantime, if you have any additional suggestions, please continue to share them with us. Your input is invaluable in helping us improve and grow our community.

All the best,

Sahar.A

iubenda

1 person likes this
  • Thank you!

Login or Signup to post a comment

Didn't find what you were looking for?

Start a new topic