support home

Back to website
Welcome
Login  Sign up
In Progress

Cloudways

Currently there are many hosting platforms in the "Services" such as Linode etc. however, I would love to see Cloudways added, as I use cloudways as a managed hosting platform for my clients and although Cloudways lets you choose one of their partners to host your site on, Cloudways still has access to your servers and so this must affect the privacy policy.

10 people like this idea
  • Any news on the policies of this hosting?

2 people like this
  • Hello Tommaso, 

Thank you for your message. This is indeed an interesting service, which we will look into adding to our generator.

Any further developments will be noted in this thread.

Kind regards, 

Beatrice

iubenda

3 people like this
  • Hi,

When are you planning to add Cloudways. 

Please add it soon, it is a popular hosting company.

Thanks

Faraz

• It has been 3 years since an integration with Cloudways was requested. Is this going to happen?

• +1
  • Any Update related to Cloudways? I'm curious about it. I think it would be great step the addition of Cloudways .

• I'm waiting for response to know about update of Cloudways.

• I'm curious about the policies related to hosting.

• +1

• Absolutely Cloudways is best hosting one because I'm using it for one of my site it was working fine that's why I'm curious about it.

• Hello,

I would love to see Cloudways added, as I use cloudways as a managed hosting platform for my clients and although Cloudways lets you choose one of their partners to host your site on.

Thanks.

• Hi everyone!

We're excited to inform you that the requested service 'Cloudways' is currently in process of development, and we're working hard to ensure it meets your expectations. While we can't provide an exact release date just yet, we can assure you that it will be available soon. We appreciate your patience and can't wait to share it with you when it's ready. Stay tuned for updates!

Warm regards

Sahar

iubenda

Login or Signup to post a comment