support home

Back to website
Welcome
Login  Sign up

California and Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance:

As already answered via email: Hi John, sorry sorry sorry for the delay. About the California OPPA, the document already takes it into account and actually responds to even higher standards (set by the European Union). As of the Children OPPA, we didn't add a specific clause yet, but you are totally right to include it yourself in case you're willing to comply with it. :)
  • I didn’t see that you cover these so I added them myself. Please advise why you don’t offer them as an option considering United States law? California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance: Because I value your privacy I have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. I therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance: I am in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), I do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. This website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Login or Signup to post a comment