support home

Back to website
Welcome
Login  Sign up

Greek Language!

Can you support greek language?

3 people have this question
  • Hi there, thank you for your question. We may support Greek at some point, but it is not on our roadmap at the moment. Best regards Simon
  • Greek privacy policy generator :)

1 person likes this
  • Hi,

I also have interest in adding the Greek language to the cookie solution.

We would even add it ourselves in the mean time until you can provide it, but for that we would need to run the scripts locally so we can edit them. Is that possible?

Kind Regards,

F

• upvoting this too!

• Thanks for the additional information, I gave you an upvote for it

• upvoting this too.

• Hello everyone!

Adding new languages is one of iubenda’s main concerns. We decide to add a new language depending on the amount of requests we receive. If you are interested in Greek, you can continue to contribute to this topic by upvoting this request so that it can acquire higher priority. I'm going to update this thread as soon as I have more information regarding this feature.

Kind Regards,

Angel

iubenda

• Waiting on this for already 2 years now. No Greek in 2024 = we are done with iubenda, there are plenty of GDPR alternatives that popped up over the last 2 years. 

I was told by the support team that Greek would be available by Dec-23 or early 24. Now, it appears it depends on upvotes. Very mixed messages.

Thanks.

• Hi Frederik,

My apologies for the confusion and for the delay! I was informed that we have actually completed the translations for Greek and we are very close to releasing the language. I don't have a date of release as of yet but I will update this thread when I have more information.

Thanks so much for your patience!

Kind Regards,

Angel

iubenda

• Hello everyone,

I'm happy to inform you all that we have completed the addition of Greek to the languages supported by our generator. With the addition of this language, we now have 14 supported product languages. Thank you all for your patience on this release and please don't hesitate to contact us at info@iubenda.com if you need more information or assistance.

Kind Regards,

Angel

iubenda

1 person likes this