support home

Back to website
Welcome
Login  Sign up
Implemented

Duplicate the policy

I'd like to be able to copy a policy for websites that have similar privacy policy needs/services.

1 person likes this idea
  • Hi Hugh, unfortunately this is not allowed, and preventing it helps us keep the entry pricing so low :) Andrea
  • Sorry, I think I need to clarify... I'm suggesting that you allow us to create a new privacy policy for a new site such that the privacy policy for the new site includes the same services and custom services as the previous site. If I then need to add or delete one or two services from the new site's privacy policy, I can also do so. And of course, the new site would count as one additional license too. The reason I ask for this is that many of my sites have similar data use scenarios and it is time-consuming to create a new policy from scratch each time I add a new site. I hope this helps to clarify my suggestion.
  • Hi Hugh, this is definitely more clear. The feature is not so straightforward, but we jotted down the request :) Thanks for asking, Andrea
  • I support Hugh's request :-)
  • Just fyi, this is a legit request and has been in higher demand on the feature list. We're definitely going to build this. Best regards, enjoy your weekends, Simon
  • I'd like to be able to copy a policy for websites that have similar privacy policy needs/services.

• Yes. Do this. It would generate a great deal of happiness.
  • yes please, that would be definitely useful!
  • This is absolutely necessary. Convenience is a HUGE plus.
  • Yes please!
  • This would be very helpful!
  • That is very helpful, Regards: Cruseburke

• Hi Hope you are doing well 

You can not copy the policy of the website.Its a crime in the SEO basis also it is not a professional way to copy the privacy policy of other sites.

Thanks 

Regards  TheWing.Pk

• This would be extremely useful! regards: Cruseburke

Login or Signup to post a comment