support home

Back to website
Welcome
Login  Sign up

New Language: Finnish

Hi Henri, thank you for submitting your request. Adding new languages is one of our main concerns. However I can't guarantee that your request will be processed quickly. We decide to add a new language depending on the amount of requests we receive. If you know other people who are interested in Finnish, you can tell them to contribute to this topic – e.g. upvoting this request so that it can acquire higher priority. I'm going to update this thread as soon as I have more information and keep you up-to-date. If you can't wait, I can suggest you another option, i.e. we provide a customized translation service for languages not available in our generator. If you want more information about it (or to request a quote), drop us a line at info@iubenda.com. Best, Jacopo iubenda

3 people have this question
  • Hi Henri, thank you for submitting your request. Adding new languages is one of our main concerns. However I can't guarantee that your request will be processed quickly. We decide to add a new language depending on the amount of requests we receive. If you know other people who are interested in Finnish, you can tell them to contribute to this topic – e.g. upvoting this request so that it can acquire higher priority. I'm going to update this thread as soon as I have more information and keep you up-to-date. If you can't wait, I can suggest you another option, i.e. we provide a customized translation service for languages not available in our generator. If you want more information about it (or to request a quote), drop us a line at info@iubenda.com. Best, Jacopo iubenda

1 person likes this
  • I would like to have Finnish language added for the cookie management tool ! Thanks!

• Finnish and Estonian suppport, please.

• Hello Andy, 

Thank you for your message! However, I am sorry to say that Finnish and Estonian will not be available for the time being, although they are of course not excluded on the long term.

Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions. 

Kind Regards, 

Beatrice

iubenda

• +1. Definitelly add Finnish language support! Would be highly appreciated and needed :). Thanks!

• +1

• Multiple language requests