support home

Back to website
Welcome
Login  Sign up
In Progress

Support for Zoom meetings

Please add support for Zoom meetings https://zoom.us/

13 people like this idea
  •  Yes, go back in time and add this service when it was requested (also while were add it buy stock in zoom in my name cause apparently 3 years ago it wasn't a big deal yet, but it kind of is now).

• Hello team!!

One More Vote. Please add support for Zoom Meetings. It's needed.
  • Hello Support

Pease Add Zoom Meetings.

• hey there please add my zoom meeting I am thankful to  you

• Hello

Kindly Add zoom meeting I'm very thankful to you. I need urgently.

• +1 for zoom meetings. Thanks.

• Please let me know whether Zoom-support is something you are working on or not, and if it is, please let me know when you expect it to be implemented. Thanks.

•  They already did it

• Hi everyone!

We greatly value your input and are delighted to see such enthusiastic interest in expanding our services.

We want you to know that your suggestions have not gone unnoticed and that we're currently informing our legal team about the possibility of adding the suggested service "Zoom meetings" to our list of clauses.

Please keep an eye out on this thread for further announcements or updates regarding the new service proposal.
    In the meantime, if you have any additional suggestions, please continue to share them with us. Your input is invaluable in helping us improve and grow our community.

All the best,
    Sahar.A
    iubenda

• Quick update everyone!

We're happy to inform you that the incorporation of the service 'Zoom Meetings' is underway. We look forward to bringing you more updates about this soon.

All the best,
    Sahar. A

iubenda

• Hello Team,

Is there any update about zoom support? Thanks in advance. 

• +1 for Zoom meeting support.

Especially after corona most of the companies need it. 

• Hi everyone!

We just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your continued patience and to reiterate that the incorporation of the service 'Zoom Meetings' is underway. We look forward to bringing you more updates about this soon.

Kind regards,
    Sahar
    iubenda

Login or Signup to post a comment