support home

Back to website
Welcome
Login  Sign up

Iubenda Plugin for wordpress and translatepress

I would love to see the same implementation you did for Cookie Solution and WPLM  also for Translatepress plugin

Thanks

7 people like this
  • Is there any plugin available for wordpress? We wanted to know about this in details as we have our Desert Safari website  on wordpress.

• I'm using WordPress too but not using any Cookie on my blog best cordless grease gun, I want to know if how can I use Cookie on my blog and show to users when they visit my blog? Thanks!

1 person likes this
  •  

Is there any plugin available for WordPress? We wanted to know about this in detail as we have our website on WordPress.

Here Url https://gosugarbalance.com/
  • If you got any solution kindly share with me I'm also facing same problem.

• I was wondering if it still worked? The problem still exists for me.

• We have the same problem. Any solution?

• If any solution please share with me.

• Hey there!

I use WordPress as well, but I don't use any cookies on my blog best sublimation printer for t-shirts I'd like to know how I may utilize cookies on my blog and have them displayed to users when they visit.

Thanks!

• Hey there!

I use WordPress as well, but I don't use any cookies on my blog best sublimation printer for beginners I'd like to know how I may utilize cookies on my blog and have them displayed to users when they visit.

Thanks!

• Hey there!

I use WordPress as well, but I don't use any cookies on my blog best sublimation printer for t-shirts I'd like to know how I may utilize cookies on my blog and have them displayed to users when they visit.

Thanks

• @Melisa Cavin

Thanks

• WordPress Plugin iubenda-Cookie and Consent Solution for the GDPR & ePrivacy is prone to an unspecified vulnerability. No available information exists regarding this issue and it's impact on a vulnerable website. WordPress Plugin iubenda-Cookie and Consent Solution for the GDPR & ePrivacy version 2.3.4 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.

• Can you specify what kind of security problems will be with this plugin. It would be great if we can use it on our nas website but only if there is updated version.
  • Hi, I am also unable to install Iubenda Plugin for wordpress and translatepress. Can anyone help me to fix it. But my competitor website is using normally. 

Login or Signup to post a comment