support home

Back to website
Welcome
Login  Sign up

Iubenda Plugin for wordpress and translatepress

I would love to see the same implementation you did for Cookie Solution and WPLM  also for Translatepress plugin

Thanks

4 people like this
  • Is there any plugin available for wordpress? We wanted to know about this in details as we have our Desert Safari website  on wordpress.

• I'm using WordPress too but not using any Cookie on my blog best cordless grease gun, I want to know if how can I use Cookie on my blog and show to users when they visit my blog? Thanks!

1 person likes this
  •  

Is there any plugin available for WordPress? We wanted to know about this in detail as we have our website on WordPress.

Here Url https://gosugarbalance.com/
  • If you got any solution kindly share with me I'm also facing same problem.

• I was wondering if it still worked? The problem still exists for me.

• We have the same problem. Any solution?

• If any solution please share with me.

• Hey there!

I use WordPress as well, but I don't use any cookies on my blog best sublimation printer for t-shirts I'd like to know how I may utilize cookies on my blog and have them displayed to users when they visit.

Thanks!

• Great there is any other solution for translate in German.

• Hey there!

I use WordPress as well, but I don't use any cookies on my blog best sublimation printer for t-shirts I'd like to know how I may utilize cookies on my blog and have them displayed to users when they visit.

Thanks

• @Melisa Cavin

Thanks

• WordPress Plugin iubenda-Cookie and Consent Solution for the GDPR & ePrivacy is prone to an unspecified vulnerability. No available information exists regarding this issue and it's impact on a vulnerable website. WordPress Plugin iubenda-Cookie and Consent Solution for the GDPR & ePrivacy version 2.3.4 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.

Login or Signup to post a comment