support home

Back to website
Welcome
Login  Sign up
In Progress

Team members (multiple users)

Hability to invite team members to the same account. Sometimes there's a more technical person which needs to configure the cookie solution and someone from legal to validate policies, etc.

17 people like this idea
  • Hello Raphael,

Thank you for your request.

I'm glad to inform you that our team is already working on the addition of a team-collaboration feature to our platform and we expect to release it during the following months.

You can follow this thread to remain up to date with the last developments.

Best,

Jacopo

iubenda

• I don't see how you could perform in a modern collaborative environment without this feature. Are we to share our login credentials with third-party contractors when installation is outside of the technical scope of your customers? Sounds like a potential GDPR risk to me. 

1 person likes this
  • Hello,

We are glad to inform you that we launched a beta version of the multi-account feature that can be activate on user's account upon request (to be sent at info@iubenda.com).

Best,

Jacopo

iubenda

1 person likes this
  • i'm feeling proud to be a member of Iubenda. Thanks to your hospitality.

1 person likes this
  • Come posso trasferire la licenza ad un altro account?

1 person likes this
  • Riporto qui la richiesta dato che l'altro ticket è stato chiuso unendolo a questo, si tratta di un'implementazione a questa funzionalità:

Avrei bisogno di dare l'accesso ad un cliente al suo/suoi progetti, non come avviene ora che lo da a tutti i progetti e anche all'account proprio, in modo che possa solo visualizzare i dati del suo sito ed eventualmente far gestire al suo webmaster eventuali modifiche ai cookie.

Quindi una multi-utenza limitata a determinati progetti.

1 person likes this
  • Hy every one its jhon I am working in a team as owner we are working as a team  there any way that I will check online availability of my team members on top off my meeting page.

1 person likes this
  • Is this feature available now?. I didn't see anything or documents on how to invite members.

1 person likes this
  • How can I add this feature to my paid account? My company has many small websites that are maintained by different project groups - I need options to give access without sharing my login!

1 person likes this
  • Yes, having the ability to invite team members to the same account can be very useful, especially when multiple people are involved in configuring and managing a particular tool or service, such as a cookie solution. By allowing team members with different skill sets and responsibilities to access and collaborate within the same account, it can help ensure that all aspects of the solution are properly configured and compliant with relevant regulations and policies.

Some of the benefits of inviting team members to the same account include:

Collaboration: By inviting team members, you can collaborate more effectively and share responsibilities for configuring and managing the solution.

Improved efficiency: Having multiple team members working on the same solution can help to speed up the process and ensure that all aspects are properly addressed.

Better quality control: With multiple team members reviewing and validating the configuration and policies, there is a better chance of catching errors or oversights and ensuring that everything is compliant and functioning as intended.

Overall, inviting team members to the same account can be a valuable feature for any tool or service that requires multiple people to configure and manage.

1 person likes this
  • Hello,

I would be beneficial to be able to invite team members to the same account. This is because there are time when a more technically skilled person is needed to set up cookie solution, while someone from the legel department is required to validate policies and other relate matters.

Thanks'

• I fully agree with the idea you've presented.

• really need this

•  +1..  .  . 

Any news on this?

Login or Signup to post a comment