support home

Back to website
Welcome
Login  Sign up

Can you add a Return Policy

Hello can you add a return policy? Currently you have that integrated in the AGB(Is this so?), but is it possible to create an own return policy?

•  So I checked it. For German it is not enough to have this in the AGB. You need an extra page for the return policy. How to add this? Can I copy the text of the AGB and put it on a extra page?

• Hello, 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It is an important question, which we have looked into. 

The relevant article under German Law is 246a Einführungsgeetz zum Bürgerlichen Gesetzbuche : this provision does not mention how the information about the withdrawal right must be implemented. Case law has gone a little further and shown that it is not sufficient to have a link leading to the Terms and Conditions which simply states "Terms and Conditions", without any indication that the consumer might find information about the withdrawal right within them. 

However, it seems possible to name the link to the Terms and Conditions transparently and place the information inside the Terms and Conditions. You could also for instance decide to highlight the information by bolding it, or set an anchor to make it conspicuous. Both having a separate link or having a link conspicuously leading towards the withdrawal right are therefore common practice. 

I hope that this is of help, please to not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions about this topic. 

Kind regards,

Beatrice 

iubenda

Login or Signup to post a comment