support home

Back to website
Welcome
Login  Sign up

Shopify PlugIn for Cookie Solution

It would be good if you could offer a PlugIn in order to easily integrate the cookie solution in Shopify.

Especially for the prior blocking solution. With me the integration via Google Tag Manager does not work and therefor I hope you guys are able to help me with this regard.

Thanks!

• Firstly, Shopify has its own built-in cookie solution, called the Shopify Cookie Banner, which displays a banner to inform customers about the use of cookies on your store. This banner can be customized to your preferences and can be activated in the "Online Store > Preferences" section of your Shopify admin.

If you prefer to use a third-party cookie solution, there are several Shopify apps available in the Shopify App Store that can help with cookie management. For example, "Cookie Bar by iSenseLabs" is an app that allows you to add a cookie consent banner and prior blocking solution to your store. You can also check out other cookie-related apps in the Shopify App Store to find one that suits your needs.

•  Thanks Lucia

• Thanks a lot. It really helped with my Website.

• I'm looking for the same as Lukas says, because there are many plugins for Shopify cookie solution but all are not perfect, some features works on one and some on others.

Thanks

Login or Signup to post a comment