support home

Back to website
Welcome
Login  Sign up

Shopify PlugIn for Cookie Solution

It would be good if you could offer a PlugIn in order to easily integrate the cookie solution in Shopify.

Especially for the prior blocking solution. With me the integration via Google Tag Manager does not work and therefor I hope you guys are able to help me with this regard.

Thanks!

• I am also looking for this type of plugin for my website "eden derma". It will be very useful if we attach cookies solution to our websites.

1 person likes this
  • I'm looking for the same as Lukas says,... because there many plugins for Shopify cookie solution but all are not perfect,... some features works on one and some on others..

Thanks 

• I am very thankful to you, because it can help me out from one of the intense situation for the plugin on shopify. 

• It would be good if you could offer a plugin in order to easily integrate the cookie solution in Shopify.

• It is a good idea if we get a plugin for Shopify.  It will solve problems for all the Shopify developers. 

• I'm also look for this plugin for my website If anyone know please PM me.

• Thanks for telling us about this. its a good plugin.

• hjskdjksjd

• If anyone of you have found the plugin please do share here because I also need it for my site

• I have a question, can I change my gaming domain into a e-commerce site and start sending the gaming products?? And I am sure this plugin will help you

• I'm looking for the same as Lukas says, because there many plugins for Shopify cookie solution but all are not perfect, some features works on one and some on others.

• Also look for this plugin for my website

• Any update?

• +1

Login or Signup to post a comment