support home

Back to website
Welcome
Login  Sign up
Solved

English only language

I activated my plan but with default your service put the policy in Italian, but my site is in English, of course I don't want two languages, but only that I need, it is possible? Thanks

• Thanks for putting across the question. I was looking for the solution of the same thing. Hope someone answers soon. Fingers Crossed!

1 person likes this
  • Yes was actually thinking to ask the same questionBut now just waiting for the answer as someone asked this on the platform already.

• I think they just have English only

• Still waiting for the response. 

• Hello everyone,

Previously, users were automatically assigned a language for the project based on their web page settings. Now, during the process of creating your project, you can finally choose the language!

Best,

Sara

iubenda

• Hello Sara,

The privacy policy that I generated is in English, how can I change it to Italian? During the registration I didn't have the possibility to insert the language I wanted, it automatically put it in English. I have seen that you said it will be available soon. Will you notify us over here or how can we check it?

All the best.

• I recently activated my plan, but the policy generated by your service is in Italian by default, while my website is in English. I only need the policy in English and do not want two languages. Is it possible to generate the policy only in English?

Thank you.

• Iubenda is a platform that helps users generate legal documents for websites and apps, including privacy policies and terms and conditions. To create these documents, follow these general steps:

• Hello everyone,

Whenever you have an existing project with the incorrect language for your website, I would like to kindly ask you to reach out to us via either live chat or via email (info@iubenda.com) as there are multiple factors that decide how you can change to the correct language. After taking a quick look at your account we'll be able to inform you how to change the language setting, in the easiest way for your project.

Frits

iubenda

• Use Hreflang may be that can help you 

Login or Signup to post a comment