support home

Back to website
Welcome
Login  Sign up

iubenda WordPress plugin breaks site / forms

Hello,

We've just switched to a new site and installed the iubenda WordPress plugin, after which we've noticed that the contact forms and newsletter sign-up form no longer work.

Attached is a screenshot of how the site looks with iubenda activated and how it looks with it deactivated.

The site runs WordPress 6.0.1 with Elementor, the "Affirm" theme and the forms are built with MetForm.

Please let us know if this is a known bug and/or how we can troubleshoot this issue. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Stefan

• Update: We've applied the iubenda code manually until a solution is found. Seems to work well without the plugin.

• The most typical trouble with upgrading is that the procedure just continues and never says it's done. This can be most typical across feeble, shared hosting servers (for example, Bluehost and HostGator!). My web site sometimes malfunctions after I perform some configurations in cache plugins due to minify HTML or CSS and so on.

• Hello Stefan Popescu,

We have just moved to a new website and activated the iubenda WordPress plugin. Since then, we have discovered that the sign-up form for the newsletter and the contact form are no longer functional.

Please find attached a screenshot comparing the appearance of the site when Iubenda is enabled to its appearance when it is removed.

The website is powered by WordPress 6.0.1 and uses the Elementor page builder. The "gabriel roth daptone" theme is used, and MetForm was used to create the forms.

• Hi,

Thank you for your feedback!

If you're using our WP plugin, please switch the parsing engine from primary to secondary in the Cookie Solution settings in our plugin.

Screenshot: https://prnt.sc/hjGRbdF7rr03

Let me know if it works for you.

Best,

Sara

iubenda

• Hi Sara,

Thank you, I was provided with the same solution by another iubenda staff member and I'd like to confirm here that it works flawlessly in my case.

Regards,

Stefan

• Thank you for the solution.

it works well.

All the best.

• recently i have install the plugin on my website and this plugin break my peloton headphones page structure 

• i also facing issue with after installing iubenda plugin it break my site peloton earbuds page structure

• +1

• Based on the information provided, it appears that the iubenda WordPress plugin may be causing issues with the contact forms and newsletter sign-up form on the newly switched site. This could be a bug with the plugin or a conflict with other plugins or themes being used. Troubleshooting steps may include deactivating other plugins one by one to see if they are causing conflicts, checking for updates to the iubenda plugin, and contacting the plugin developer for support.Based on the information provided, it appears that the iubenda WordPress plugin may be causing issues with the contact forms and newsletter sign-up form on the newly switched site. This could be a bug with the plugin or a conflict with other plugins or themes being used. Troubleshooting steps may include deactivating other plugins one by one to see if they are causing conflicts, checking for updates to the iubenda plugin, and contacting the plugin developer for support.

•  Thanks

• Can you tell me what steps I need to take to ensure that the iubenda plugin (and therefore the cookie banner) is not affected by autoptimize? 

• All works fine
Login or Signup to post a comment