support home

Back to website
Welcome
Login  Sign up

Virtual items clauses for Terms and Conditions

Did I miss terms clauses for virtual items like the language below? I believe your virtual items language is not very thorough. I’m looking for boilerplate language like below. Virtual Items. From time to time, you may be able to purchase, earn, or be granted a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to use “virtual items,” which could include virtual products or virtual “coins” or other units that are exchangeable within the Service for virtual products (collectively, “Virtual Items”). Any Virtual Item balance shown in your account does not constitute a real-world balance or reflect any stored value, but instead constitutes a measurement of the extent of your license. Virtual Items do not incur fees for non-use, however, the license granted to you in Virtual Items will terminate in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. We may manage, regulate, control, modify or eliminate Virtual Items at any time. Virtual Items may only be redeemed through the Service. ALL PURCHASES AND REDEMPTIONS OF VIRTUAL ITEMS MADE THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE. The provision of Virtual Items for use in the Service is a service that commences immediately upon the acceptance of your purchase of such Virtual Items. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT APP IS NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A REFUND IN RESPECT OF VIRTUAL ITEMS FOR ANY REASON, AND THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MONEY OR OTHER COMPENSATION FOR UNUSED VIRTUAL ITEMS WHEN AN ACCOUNT IS CLOSED, WHETHER SUCH CLOSURE WAS VOLUNTARY OR INVOLUNTARY.

1 person likes this idea
  • Virtual Items

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment

Didn't find what you were looking for?

Start a new topic