support home

Back to website
Welcome
Login  Sign up

Request for additional language support for website's cookie policy generated by iubenda.com

I am currently using iubenda.com to generate my website's cookie policy, but I have noticed that the platform does not support my desired language. This is causing issues for some of my website's users who are unable to understand the cookie policy in their preferred language. I would like to request additional language support on iubenda.com to ensure that all of my website's users can understand and agree to the terms of the cookie policy. Could you please provide information on how I can request this feature or if it is already in the works? Any updates or estimated time frames for the implementation of additional language support would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

3 people have this question
  • Hello

• Seeking language expansion for iubenda.com cookie policy generator. My preferred language is absent, complicating user understanding and agreement. Requesting guidance on feature request or progress status. Also, I intend to employ cookies for my APK website, underscoring the need for comprehensive multi-language support. Grateful for any updates or timelines regarding additional language incorporation.

• Thanks

• Hello everyone!

Adding new languages is one of iubenda’s main concerns. We decide to add a new language depending on the amount of requests we receive. If you are interested in a certain language, you can contribute to the topic by upvoting the specific language request so that it can acquire higher priority. I will update this thread with more information as new languages are added to the generator.

Kind Regards,

Angel

iubenda

• Thank you for keeping us informed about your language expansion efforts. It's great to hear that you prioritize user input in deciding which languages to add. As a user, this transparency and engagement are much appreciated.

I believe it would be a valuable addition for users who communicate in that language. I'll make sure to upvote the relevant language request and encourage others with similar preferences to do the same.

Looking forward to future updates and hoping to see more languages added to iubenda. I think it'll also be helpful for my capcut mod apk website.

• Hello!

I just wanted to thank you all for such positive feedback! We will continue to prioritize features based on your needs as the user and keep you updated in our forum threads!

As always, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to us at info@iubenda.com.

Happy holidays!

Kind Regards,

Angel

iubenda

• I'm looking to broaden the language options available in the iubenda.com cookie policy generator. The absence of my preferred language makes it harder for users to understand and agree to the policies. I'd appreciate guidance on how to request this feature or get updates on its progress. Additionally, I plan to use cookies for this website the importance of having comprehensive multi-language support. Any updates or timelines on when more languages might be added would be greatly appreciated.
  • Iubenda user here, facing language issues with the cookie policy. Requesting additional language support for better user understanding. Can you share details on how to request this feature or if it's in progress? Updates or time frames would be appreciated. Thanks!

• Hello everyone!

If you are interested in a certain language, I would recommend searching for the language that you require on our main support forum page here: https://iubenda.freshdesk.com/support/home

You can contribute to the topic by upvoting the specific language request so that it can acquire higher priority.

If there are no requests yet for the language you wish to add, you can submit a request on our language support forum page here: https://iubenda.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/forums/42000118336

I can't give a specific time frame for when languages will be added, but I will update each thread as I get more information.

As always, if you need any further information or assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at info@iubenda.com.

Kind Regards,

Angel

iubenda

• In the language settings, you should find an option to add additional languages to your cookie policy. Choose the language(s) you need from the available options. I do also with my Raid Shadow APK then Once you're satisfied with the translations and any customization, publish the updated cookie policy on your website.

• Thank you for the information, Angel. It's helpful to know where to go to request support for specific languages on the iubenda platform. I appreciate the transparency about not having a specific time frame for language additions but keeping users updated as information becomes available.

• Seeking language expansion for iubenda.com cookie policy generator. My preferred language is absent, complicating user understanding and agreement. Requesting guidance on feature request or progress status. Also, I intend to employ cookies for this nashonuma program website, underscoring the need for comprehensive multi-language support. Grateful for any updates or timelines regarding additional language incorporation.

Login or Signup to post a comment