support home

Back to website
Welcome
Login  Sign up

Automatically add GTM callback script to embed code

Every time I make a change to my cookie solution I have to edit the embed code to include the GTM callback script.  Why not just have a button on the embed screen that adds it automatically?

2 people like this idea
  • I have also same question, thank you you already post it and it may help me to find out the solution.

• I have also same question, thank you already post it and it may help me to find out the solution.

T

• I'm glad you posted this because I was just about to ask the same thing.

• Hello 

• Hello Jonny Challenger,

Still there's no specific button or feature for GTM callback scripts, you can usually manually add these scripts to your website's code. After generating your legal documents on iubenda, you'll likely receive an embed code to add to your site. You can then modify this code to include your GTM callback scripts.

Alternatively, you can set up your GTM tags and triggers directly within the GTM interface. This might involve creating custom HTML tags with your callback scripts and configuring triggers to fire these scripts based on specific events. Here you can get more info about it: https://www.iubenda.com/en/help/74198-google-consent-mode-set-up-google-tag-manager-with-iubenda.

All the best.

Login or Signup to post a comment