support home

Back to website
Welcome
Login  Sign up
Solved

Wix stores and policy generation

Hello,

I am going to launch my new Wix website. It's e-commerce, and I don't know if iubenda will generate automatically all my policies.

Is the autogeneration process reliable?

Thanks

• Hi Emmanuela, thanks for reaching out!

Congratulations on your new website! I'm happy to help clarify iubenda's process.

To answer your question, iubenda provides you with the necessary tools to generate privacy policies, cookie policies, and terms and conditions based on the services used on your website. However, it's important to keep in mind that the auto generation process is just the first step. You will need to review and customize the policies to ensure they are accurate and appropriate for your specific business needs.

In terms of e-commerce, I'd recommend subscribing to an Ultra license, which allows you to generate Terms and Conditions - in addition to your privacy/cookie policy. This tool will help you create comprehensive terms and conditions that cover important topics like payment terms, delivery and shipping, returns and refunds, and more.

​Let me know if you have any further doubts or concerns, I'd be happy to assist :) 

Kind Regards,

Julia (they/them)
    iubenda
    –––––
    We take great care in providing information for you, but please be aware of the fact that these emails can not be considered a substitute for professional legal advice, nor do they create an attorney-client relationship – Terms
    Please check our Privacy Policy to find out how we process your data
  • The auto-generation of policies offered by iubenda can be a useful starting point for creating basic legal policies for your basket random website, including privacy policy, terms and conditions. as well as the cookie policy. However, it's important to note that the reliability of the autogenerated process can vary depending on the specific requirements and complexity of your business.

• Congratulations on your upcoming Wix e-commerce website launch! When it comes to generating policies for your website, Iubenda does offer an autogeneration process for privacy policies, terms and conditions, and other legal documents. This autogeneration process can be a convenient way to create the necessary policies for your website quickly.

The reliability of the autogeneration process largely depends on the accuracy and completeness of the information you provide to Iubenda during the setup process. To ensure the generated policies accurately reflect your specific website and business practices, you need to provide accurate and detailed information about how your website collects, uses, and processes personal data, as well as other relevant legal aspects.

2 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment