support home

Back to website
Welcome
Login  Sign up

Add Nice inContact

Would the inContact chat service from Nice be able to be added to iubenda? It is currently being recognized by iubenda as WhatsApp Business Chat widget.

• Any update or feedback on this subject? I'm sure turnaround times are not instant but checking to see if there's a potential timeline for this. Thanks!

• Hi Gavin!

We truly appreciate your input and we are always adding new clauses to the extensive list in the generator. If you are interested in NICE inContact, you can continue to contribute to this topic by upvoting this request so that it can acquire higher priority. I'm going to update this thread as soon as I have more information regarding this feature.

In the meantime, we welcome you to create a custom service for any missing services by following the steps in our help article mentioned below:

https://www.iubenda.com/en/help/386-how-to-add-a-custom-service-and-customize-to-your-needs

If you need any further information or assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at info@iubenda.com

Kind Regards,

Angel

iubenda

Login or Signup to post a comment