support home

Back to website
Welcome
Login  Sign up

Magento Cookie Law Solution plugin

Upvote this thread if you want iubenda to develop a plugin for Magento to simplify the configuration of our cookie solution in this CMS. We decided to create this thread so you can contribute to our roadmap, participate in the discussions about the features you care about, or simply upvote the features you'd like to see released first. If you know other people interested in the same feature, tell them to contribute to this topic. We give priority to the most active threads.

1 person likes this
  • Good Idea!!! I'm waiting it
  • Good Idea!!! I'm waiting it
  • The Scripts blocking that perform the automatic cookie block in Magento 2 plugin doesn't work.

I installed last version of the plugin on Magento 2.3.1 and only the cookie banner works.

How i can configure the plugin for preventively block cookies?

I followed all the guides i found and nothing works.

• Is there any update about Magento? Thanks.

• Required also

• +1

•  Hello is privacy policy available for all Magento versions? Thanks

• Probably no but not sure

• Hello Jacopo,                                                                        

Any update? One more vote for Magento cookie law solution plugin. Thanks in advance. 

• Count me in for supporting the development of an iubenda plugin for Magento! As a Magento user, having a dedicated plugin to simplify the configuration of the cookie solution would be a huge asset. It's essential for my to ensure seamless compliance and enhance the user experience. Looking forward to seeing this plugin come to life and make managing cookies a breeze.

• Hello

Any update

• Any update about the Magento Cookie Plugin. I'm desperately waiting for this. And I have site and CMS is WordPress can I use it there ?

• Hi,                                                                              

Its a very old topic but I would like to show that we are still looking for Magento Cookie Law Solution plugin. Please keep us updated Jacopo. 

Thank you.

• Hi there! 

I would like to update you that we have the Magento extension available (along with the WordPress, Joomla! and PrestaShop plugins) to drastically reduce the need for direct interventions in the website's code by integrating with our Privacy Controls and Cookies Solution. You can find more information about the Magento extension here: https://www.iubenda.com/en/help/9591-cookie-solution-magento-extension-installation-guide

Best,

Sara,

iubenda

Login or Signup to post a comment