support home

Back to website
Welcome
Login  Sign up

Implementing iubenda on React JS website/app

Upvote this discussion if you would like us to add an integration guide specifically tailored for React web framework.

22 people like this idea
  • This would be very helpful. One specific challenge I have at present is displaying embedded policies. The script to render the policy appears only to trigger upon loading, which makes it necessary to unload/reload the script, or to load it multiple times.

When using a 'DRY' component to render policies, this is slightly tricky to achieve. It's an edge case, for sure, but I have (as iubenda recommends) separate policies for mobile apps vs web app vs website, it's possible for a site visitor to view a mobile policy, then the web site policy in succession. I haven't found an elegant way to re-render the policy when the policyId changes.

• Hi! Is there any example I can follow on how to implement it on a React web app? On localhost everything seems to work great, but when I deploy my codebase, it doesn't load some Iubenda variables, not allowing users to interact with the modal. I tried implementing it putting the script in index.html and directly in React, but with no success. 
    Thank you,

Federico

• Hey,

Can we also use it for WordPress websites? I want to use it for my WordPress website. If yes, please share any easy solution for adding it.

1 person likes this
  • Yeah that is great idea. It will help many people around the world. I am looking forward to have it. Thanks!!

1 person likes this
  • I have a similar problem. It works fine in localhost but when I deploy the codebase to my website mycplus it does not work.

1 person likes this
  • This should also be available for WordPress websites. 

1 person likes this
  • I'd like to use something specially done for React as well but it looks like Iubenda don't care about its users requests - it was asked a year ago and we don't even have any answer from them.

1 person likes this
  • Thanks for providing this beautiful information.

• Thankx

• thanks

• i have the same problem with vuejs because the component not accept scripts.

what can i do i this case, Does anyone have any advice for me?

THANKS

• Can I implement this in Angular.js

• Hi! Is there any example I can follow on how to implement it on a React web app? On localhost everything seems to work great, but when I deploy my codebase, it doesn't load some Iubenda variables, not allowing users to interact with the modal. I tried implementing it putting the script in index.html and directly in React, but with no success. 
    Thank you 

1 person likes this
  • Hi! Is there a React web app implementation sample I may use as a guide? On localhost, everything appears to be running smoothly, however when I deploy my codebase, some Iubenda variables are not loaded, making it impossible for users to interact with the modal. I attempted to do it by placing the script straight in React and index.html, but I was unable.

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment