support home

Back to website
Welcome
Login  Sign up

Danish Language [+Scandinavian/Nordic countries]

I am requesting Danish language for iubenda. 

I expect that the remaining Scandinavian (Nordic) countries are of similar interest in terms of iubenda's offering for GDPR compliance in general.

9 people have this question
  •  Yes, please add Swedish as well!

5 people like this
  • Hello Frank and thank you for your addition!

I would like to inform you that we prioritize new languages additions based on the number of upvotes. Therefore, the best way to make it happen sooner is to upvote this request and make other interested users do the same, so we can move the request to our roadmap. In the mean time, we allow using custom translations. You can drop us a line at info@iubenda.com if you need more information.

Kind Regards,

Jacopo

iubenda

1 person likes this
  • Yes, give us Danish!

(to me, Iubenda is close too worthless without it)

2 people like this
  • Another vote for Danish

2 people like this
  • Aften completing the partner certification, I’ve begun pushing iubenda services to customers and project partners. Unfortunately, the lack of Danish language is really holding people back. We have a very competitive market for cookie solutions in Denmark and nearly every other provider offer Danish. Showing an English banner to Danish users is also a major UX killer. (And being Italians, I think you know how people react to being addressed in English...) I’m really, really hoping for you to include Danish soon - in part also because a cookie banner in Denmark must be “[written] in a clear, precise and easy-to-understand language or equivalent in easy-to-understand pictorial language, eg pictograms”. One can argue whether a banner written in English complies with that statement. As Linus writes above, iubenda is nearly useless in Denmark without Danish language. The (harsh) Danish cookie regulation can be found here (in Danish): https://erhvervsstyrelsen.dk/vejledning-cookiebekendtgoerelse
  • 1 vote for Swedish

1 person likes this
  • Please add swedish

• Someone from customer service let me know in December 2022 that Danish is close to being launched
  • One more vote for Swedish language. Thanks.                        

• Aften completing the partner certification, Ive begun pushing iubenda services to customers and project partners. Unfortunately, the lack of Danish language is really holding people back. We have a very competitive market for cookie solutions in Denmark and nearly every other provider offer Danish. Showing an English banner to Danish users is also a major UX killer. (And being Italians, I think you know how people react to being addressed in English...) Im really, really hoping for you to include Danish soon - in part also because a cookie banner in Denmark must be [written] in a clear, precise and easy-to-understand language or equivalent in easy-to-understand pictorial language, eg pictograms. One can argue whether a banner written in English complies with that statement. As Linus writes above, iubenda is nearly useless in Denmark without Danish language. 

• Hello guys,

For Swedish language there are 3 different topics so requests divide. Let's combine all at Swedish language headline. https://support.iubenda.com/support/discussions/topics/42000004282

Thanks.

• For Swedish language there are 3 different topics so requests divide. Let's combine all at Swedish language headline. https://support.iubenda.com/support/discussions/topics/42000004282

• I can't see that Swedish has been added yet? . . .

• Hello everyone,

I'm happy to inform you that we have completed the addition of Danish and Swedish to the languages supported by our generator. Please don't hesitate to contact us at info@iubenda.com if you need more information or assistance.

Kind Regards,

Angel

iubenda