support home

Back to website
Welcome
Login  Sign up

Cookies set by "Embeded Privacy Policy Iubenda" button

Hi Carlo, can I see the embedded policy on the page?
  • i'he created a test page here http://www.cavallieri.it/test-iubenda.php i'm attaching also a screen shot with firebug open on the cookie tab https://d2r1vs3d9006ap.cloudfront.net/s3_images/1201014/Schermata2015-05-08a14.35.02.png?1431087015
  • This happened also to me. What we have to do ?
  • Yes it happened also to me!
  • Seems like most of them are set when you visit iubenda.com main site and then shared with the "button" code. Try to browse the page through an anonymous tab (clear all the cookies if you see some and refresh), the only one set will be __cfduid, which is probably a load balancing/caching cookie from Cloudflare. Apart from that, the question remains. What does that impliy from a legal point of view?
  • Hi guys, Matteo is right the only cookie that should be set by the button i the __cfuid cookie by CloudFlare. Can I just point you to the fact that we are holding webinars where you can ask questions. We are adding/removing/testing features daily now therefore it's a bit hard to keep up with everything. Please just reopen this discussion if in a couple of days you have not had a satisfactory answer? Thank you [Italian]: Partecipa ad uno dei nostri webinar in cui chiarire direttamente con il nostro team tutti i dubbi sulla cookie law. Ecco le date ed i link per iscriversi: Lunedì, 18 maggio alle ore 12.30 Link di registrazione: anymeeting.com/PIID=EB58D982864D3A Mercoledì, 20 maggio alle ore 15.30 Link di registrazione: anymeeting.com/PIID=EB58D984894839 Venerdì, 22 maggio alle ore 11.00 Link di registrazione: anymeeting.com/PIID=EB58D98489483C
  • Hi Simon, so, i need to add the "__cfuid" in my cookie policy ?
  • Domanda semplice fatta un mese fa. Non dovrebbe essere difficile dare una risposta per una persona che lavora in una azienda che si occupa di questa materia... Anche io vorrei sentire questa risposta.
  • Salve a tutti. Nella nostra policy c'è "iubenda ospita questa pagina e raccoglie alcuni dati personali sugli utenti" che poi porta alla nostra informativa breve, dove si trova anche l'informazione sul cookie di CloudFlare che è tecnico. Comunque vi posso dire che il cookie di CloudFlare sarà disattivato da noi fra un po, quindi non avrà più importanza. Spero di avere risposto alla vostra domanda? Cari saluti, Simon
  • Grazie Simon e scusa per i toni ma non sono riuscito a trovare una vostra risposta in nessun topic.
  • Non ci sono problemi, Emanuele. :) Simon
  • using the embedded code i get a lot of cookies set from *.iubenda.com do i need to add iubenda as a service in my Privacy Policy? because i can't find iubenda as a service ... instead, for example, i can add "Google Maps Widget" in my PP and get the user notified that this service uses cookies
Login or Signup to post a comment