support home

Back to website
Welcome
Login  Sign up

How to name your policies if your operating under a DBA (Doing business as).

So, I heard that if you're operating under a DBA "doing business as," that for the Owner field in Iubenda, we should put our full name then a comma, doing business as our legal DBA registered business name. Is this true?

• This does not sound true, but it seems to be something important, so pay attention to it!

• I heard that in case you're working under a DBA "working in sewing field," that for the Owner field in Iubenda, I should put our complete name sewing business then a comma, Is it true?

•  Hi, I am new here and this is quite a relevant question to me, drew my attention. I have dealt with a lot of legal terms and compliance topics in my career. I scrolled through the page but did not see an answer; 9 months after the question came up. This being a support "place", are there officials joining in to help to sort out questions? (I am not here to rock the boat :)

• I don't think it is super necessary, just speculation, I also need an answer to this.

• Fuck this. I'm out.

1 person likes this
  • I still haven't figured this out, but I did find some information based on how a competitor to iubenda is handling this by mentioning the DBA, so to play it safe I'm keeping the owner field as {name, business name}.

• Yes, it should be remembered that it varies by platform and is complex. Especially if you are a manager, you are moving into the gray zone, your company is working with a partner company and you are using the resources to prepare for your next branch. I filled it up. Ask them to do their best, then check for adjustments as well as needed.

krnl  thaumcraft 

• It may not be the same, but it seems important, so be careful!

• I am facing same issue Using the DBA " Working Together as team" when I use it for apkact. I think the Owner field  should be your complete business's name its not working for me but if I found some method I will share with you.

•  

why my question is going on approval?

• I heard that on the off chance that you're working under a DBA "working in sewing field," that for the Owner field in Iubenda, I should put our total name sewing business then a comma, Is it valid?

• Thus, I heard that if you're working under a DBA "working together as," that for the Owner field in Iubenda, we should put our full name Pirlo tv boxing then a comma, working together as our actual DBA enrolled business name. Is this true?

• The purpose of registering a DBA name is to notify the public that a particular person or business entity is conducting business under a name other than its legal name. Assumed name (DBA) laws are consumer protection laws. 

We should place our entire name like I have "Thecricbuz" then a comma after it. I think it is good.

• I am facing same issue Using the DBA " Working Together as team" when I use it for  PrinceModAPk. I think the Owner field  should be your complete business's name its not working for me but if I found some method I will share with you.

• I heard that in case you're working under a DBA "working in sewing field," that for the Owner field in Iubenda, I should put our absolute name sewing business then a comma, Is it substantial?

Login or Signup to post a comment