support home

Back to website
Welcome
Login  Sign up

Adding a Pledge statement or other custom text on the base of the document?

Hi, We would like to add a privacy pledge on the top of the document. Now it is only possible to add custom "services" doesn't quite suite the stature of a such pledge in information hierarchy... Also our web application is based on a device which is manufactured by us. It would also be on "upper" in information hierarchy as compared of other services that our service is using... You did have "Activity data tracked by your device (This Application)" option but it didn't suite our needs with above reasons, and as the text was just two sentences. Also we are providing our users option to integrate their health data to 3rd data aggregation services via API integrations. Such would also be an topic on the base of the document.
  • Hi Janne, We would like to add a privacy pledge on the top of the document. Now it is only possible to add custom "services" doesn't quite suite the stature of a such pledge in information hierarchy... This is something I personally want to exist, you'll have to wait for us to release such a feature however. Another possible way to do this is tos embed the text into a page/view and add custom text above it. It's a hack, but it may help getting the results you want? Also our web application is based on a device which is manufactured by us. It would also be on "upper" in information hierarchy as compared of other services that our service is using... Same as above. You did have "Activity data tracked by your device (This Application)" option but it didn't suite our needs with above reasons, and as the text was just two sentences. Yes sounds like you may need to write something custom for this. I don't think it is general enough for it to make sense to be included by us. Also we are providing our users option to integrate their health data to 3rd data aggregation services via API integrations. Such would also be an topic on the base of the document. I'm not sure I understand this statement. Would you mind to elaborate, also in terms of what we can do for you?
Login or Signup to post a comment