support home

Back to website
Welcome
Login  Sign up

i am not able to add my services in your ad window it does not display

Hi Team, Below are our services Media Transcription Educational Transcription Legal Transcription Digital Transcription Analog Transcription University Transcription Services Audio Transcription Video Transcription Medical Transcription Transcription Services For Advertising Agencies Transcription Services For Digital Interviews Digital Media Transcription Services Transcription For Film and Television Companies Insurance Transcription Services Transcription Services For USI Insurance Brocking Agency Transcription Services For Journalists Transcription Services For Multimedia Companies Transcription Services For Real Estate Firms Transcription Services For SkillSoft Social Media Transcription Services Transcription Services For Translation Companies Our Transcript Platform But none of the above displays in the Ad services window. Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks, Team iSource
  • Hey ISource, Thanks for using iubenda and getting in touch here. You have me puzzled here for a second. What you are listing are the services you're offering, am I right? That's not how it works. You need to disclose the data collection practices that happen on and through your site. That would be, for instance, a contact form where you collect an email and name. For that you choose our clause called "contact form". Or, if you are using Google Analytics, then use our clause "Google Analytics" and so forth. Am I making any sense? Best regards Simon
Login or Signup to post a comment