support home

Back to website
Welcome
Login  Sign up

Privacy policy for ecommerce

Hi Antonio, how do you use the personal data of your users? Do you use a CMS or a third party service for running the website? Andrea
  • Hi Andrea, sorry for the delay. I was waiting for a mail alert but I didn't receive anything :) Anyway, for my projects I'll use Wordpress framework plus an ecommerce plugin called "Jigoshop", while the payments will be done directly on the PayPal site. I'll ship with UPS but some shipments will be shipped directly from my suppliers stores (under my management). Obviously I'll use Google Analytics, Feed Burner and probably something else to collect emails and sending newsletters. During my activity I'd like to invite my customers to share their experiences directly from the SNs. Ex: If you buy something from me, I ask you something about the purchase directly on Twitter. I need a particular disclaimer? Thanks
  • Ok, we are going to analyze this use case and cover it as soon as possible with multiple services :) Thank you!
  • Great thank you! I'm looking forward to buy your services :) Buon lavoro ;)
  • Hi! I need a privacy policy for my new ecommerce site. I'll export MadeinItaly and I'll mix ecommerce with contents and social media. What do you have for me?
Login or Signup to post a comment