support home

Back to website
Welcome
Login  Sign up
Solved

Cookie Banner does not appear

Hello, I bought the PRO package on your site and then I configured all the settings.

I installed your plugin on my Wordpress site and copied the code as per the guide.

But the banner does not appear on my site.

I tried deactivating, deleting and then reinstalling the plugin, but the result doesn't change.

My site is dechome.it

Can you please help me?

----------------------------------------------

Hello, I bought the PRO package on your site and then I configured all the settings.

I installed your plugin on my Wordpress site and copied the code as per the guide.

But the banner does not appear on my site.

I tried deactivating, deleting and then reinstalling the plugin, but the result doesn't change.

My site is dechome.it

Can you please help me?

•  Did somebody help you? I am new to this forum (and iubenda) and have the same problem. But I can tell you that I did identify the problem. It is most likely your antivirus program (browser protection), which says the cookie banner is an advertise and blocks it. I've tested your site and after deactivating my antivrus program, your banner is shown.

So I wrote this problem directly to the iubenda support - let us see what they can offer.

Best regards

• Hi! After contacting Iubenda's support directly, Leonardo managed to solve the problem for me by pasting the cookie script directly into the theme editor, bypassing the Iubenda plugin itself.

Regards.

•  Hi, thanks for your comment, interesting! I will wait what the support says to my question.

The problem with the "browser protection" of any antivirus program (Norton, Avast, Avira, McAfee...) remains. On my PC, with Firefox and Avira Antivirus program, the cookie banner on your website does not appear because it is blocked - and so will be the same with many users (who also have an antirus program installed on their PC with similar standard settings).

Have a nice week-

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment